Here you'll find weekly updates and content for your Awana clubber. Check back every Wednesday for new teaching!
Keep the Conversation Going...
Ask you little one some of the following questions:
- Why is it incorrect to call the Holy Spirit "it" instead of "He"?
- Why did God choose such a miraculous way to send the Holy Spirit to the disciples?
- What did the disciples do immediately after receiving the Holy Spirit?
- Why do you think God planned it this way? Did something special happen as a result?
- How can God use you to tell others about Jesus and how He died for sinners?
- How do you feel about sharing the good news with a friend of neighbor? Excited? Nervous?
Parents - lead your child(ren) in a short discussion, sharing...
- Some reasons you might feel nervous to share the story of the gospel with someone.
- Share some of your own fears. Share some success.
- Share how you first heard the gospel and the pray together, asking the Spirit to help you be obedient to share the gospel in His power.