Poplar Spring exists for:
- The essence of godly living is being conformed to the image of Christ.
- The essence of worship is trust and obedience.
- In our corporate worship gatherings we desire to magnify Christ by focusing on His Word, the Bible. We do this in singing the Bible, reading the Bible, praying the Bible, and preaching expositionally through books of the Bible.
- In addition to growing in our knowledge of the Word, we want to delve into deeper relationships with one another.
- We are all called to be "disciple-making disciples".
- At PSBC, we desire to be a family that pushes one another toward mutual Christlikeness.
- We seek to build the Kingdom by building relationships.
- We go into our community and all nations with the gospel through church planting and other evangelism strategies.